EXPERIENCE THE REAL TERRITORY IN A PRIVATE BUSH RETREAT, COUNTRY HOUSE AND CABIN ON 22 ACRES WITH NATURAL BUSHLAND
You’ll be the only guests at this unique Top End getaway 55 km from Darwin. That’s right – no other guests – no neighbours – just the resident buffaloes, wallabies and birdlife. This is the perfect location to relax, switch off and do your own thing.
The self-contained 3 bedroom country house has tropical gardens and wide wraparound verandahs with expansive tree-line views. The back verandah is designed for alfresco dining with a 4 person spa, barbeque, bar fridge and outdoor setting.
The house sleeps 6 and is fully air-conditioned. The kitchen is well equipped with utensils, crockery and cookware. All bedrooms have air-conditioning, overhead fans, comfortable double beds and open wardrobes. There is a shared bathroom, toilet and laundry. Fresh home laundered linen and bath towels are provided.
Extra guests? Berry Creek Bush Retreat can accommodate 2 more guests in a self-contained cabin with separate shower, toilet and laundry. The cabin is air-conditioned with a comfortable queen size bed. It’s also fully equipped to enjoy a BBQ on the covered deck.
Please contact us for cabin price and availability.
- Three double bedrooms
- Spa on verandah
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ, bar and bar fridge
- TV, Blu Ray DVD and stereo
- Laundry, ironing and line dry
- Pet friendly (outside only) – fenced house yard with dog running leads
- Secure, fully fenced, lockable property
- Privacy on 22 acres (self check-in)
- Undercover parking x 2, plenty of space for boats, vans etc
- Wifi -Telstra network mobile OK Optus?
- A great location close to Darwin that provides a perfect base to explore from
- 55km from Darwin CBD
- 15km to Berry Springs, Wildlife Park, Berry Springs Tavern & Cox Peninsula attractions
- 65km Litchfield National Park
- Million Dollar Barra hunting? Corroboree Billabong, Adelaide River, Mary River, Dundee
- Finniss River all in a day trip
- On the way to Kakadu National Park & Katherine Gorge (Nitmiluk National Park)