Apartment No. 2
DELUXE FULLY SELF CONTAINED APARTMENT IN AN AWESOME LOCATION IN THE HEART OF CULLEN BAY
JUST MINUTES WALK TO CAFES, RESTAURANTS AND DAY SPAS
Apartment No. 2 is located in Cullen Bay, the premier and exclusive marina precinct in Darwin. Guests enjoy Cullen Bay Marina's premier lifestyle while being just minutes from Darwins most popular attractions.
Apartment No. 2 is a leisurely stroll to Darwin's Casino or Mindil Beach Markets and is the best location to explore and enjoy the magnificent sunsets and peaceful oasis that is Cullen Bay. Apartment No. 2 sleeps up to 6 people, with a fully equipped laundrette.
This delightful apartment is both modern and spacious, well appointed and with sizeable windows capturing the sea breeze and the natural light. The open plan living and dining are user friendly and adjoins a charming balcony and perfect entertaining area for a BBQ or just to relax and watch the yachts in the Marina.
This well presented complex is positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac and a walkway leads through to the centre of Cullen Bay; boasting Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Health Centres and Day Spas. Very affordable luxury accommodation in Darwin! Why would you stay in a hotel when you can live like you're retired and have everything at your fingertips?
Bottle of wine and breakfast starter provisions provided for all guests.
Please note a weekly cleaning service is available at an additional cost.
- Three bedrooms two bathrooms – 2 x queen 2 x singles
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full laundry facilities – washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Spa bath in main bathroom
- Rollaway available (additional cost associated)
- BBQ and outdoor setting on Patio overlooking Marina
- Positioned right on the Marina
- 1 Undercover Carpark
- 32 inch TV, Cable and DVD Player
- Located in the heart of Cullen Bay Marina– Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Health Club and Day Spa
- Close to Darwin CBD – two minute drive
- 1km to Mindil Beach Markets
- 7 minute drive to Parap Village Saturday morning markets
- 3 minute drive to Darwin Convention Centre