Mandalay Luxury Stay
5 STAR (AAA RATED) LUXURY AWARD WINNING DARWIN VILLA
THE BEST FULLY SELF CONTAINED, AFFORDABLE LUXURY BOUTIQUE ACCOMMODATION IN DARWIN
Mandalay Luxury Stay is Darwin's most exclusive accommodation offering, providing guests with the ultimate level of self contained luxury featuring Darwin harbour and Esplanade views and the best inner city location.
There are expansive verandahs on the ground and first floors where you can relax and take in the beautiful views and unwind to Darwin's laidback pace. Mandalay is extremely well-appointed so you can relax and enjoy the comforts of home; we have thought of everything!
The property features luxurious beds and linens, antique and modern tropical furnishings and quality art adorns each room. Mandalay also features Australian contemporary art and Indigenous pieces. With three king bedrooms, a lavish lounge, separate dining room and a fully equipped kitchen, Mandalay offers its guests the ultimate Darwin luxury accommodation stay. Mandalay's location is a short stroll from all that Darwin city has to offer.
Bottle of wine and breakfast starter provisions provided for all guests.
Please note a weekly cleaning service is available at additional cost.
- Swimming Pool
- Two king beds and two single beds with all linen & towels supplied
- Middle bedroom can be King or two Singles
- Master bedroom Ensuite
- Located on the Esplanade, expansive verandas with best views in Darwin
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Laundry with washing machine
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave
- Lounge room with 50 inch LCD TV, Austar and DVD player
- All bedrooms feature LCD TV and DVD
- 8 piece dining table
- Off street undercover parking
- 2 Bicycles
- BBQ & Al Fresco Dining area, lovely verandahs and a hammock
- Nespresso automatic coffee bar
- Mandalay library
- Free WIFI
- Located on the Esplanade, Darwin CBD
- Close to bike tracks
- Close to Cullen Bay
- Close to Darwin Waterfront
- Close to Mindil Beach Markets
There is much to do when you stay at Mandalay. The Esplanade is 20 steps away and features excellent bike paths and walking tracks. Located within the CBD, there are many great restaurants, cafes, shopping and the Mitchell Street bar strip close at hand.
For a Territory Adventure, Litchfield is an hours drive and an easy day trip. Kakadu is an hour and a half away. There are many fishing charters available, departing from Cullen Bay, which is about 5 mins drive from Mandalay.
Darwin has a vibrant multicultural community, with excellent markets at Mindil Beach (dry season) and Parap. There are many quality art galleries which feature local contemporary and indigenous art.